Wadalba Community School

Respect, Responsibility & Excellence

Telephone02 4356 2888


Where else can I get help?

There will be times when families need assistance and access to services that the school cannot provide. Below is the Central Coast Youth Directory which is compiled each year which can be used as a starting point for families.


Our Learning Support team including our school counsellor can also investigate other services that you may be able to access.


Family Support Services- Central Coast

Family Support Services (pdf 216 KB)


What assistance am I entitled to from the Government?

Most families with children are have entitlements from the Department of Human Services. Go to the link below to find out what you may be able to access.